Programs provided through The Communication Clinic are targeted to assist parents/ carers with understanding the childs specific needs. Programs offered are:
- Social Communication: A range of group and individual programs to develop social communication skills. Preschool and school based programs are also available.
- Early Communication: Hanen therapy, parent training, preschool language groups and our Autism Program run in conjunction with The Sensory Clinic.
- Enjoyable Eating: Individual or group therapy targeting fussy eaters and problem feeders. Food fussiness groups are run in conjunction with The Sensory Clinic Occupational Therapists.
- Language Links: Language groups and indivdual therapy for children with receptive and expressive language delays and disorders.
- Literacy Links: Individual therapy for children with reading and spelling difficulties.
- Fluency Fun: Lidcombe program intervention for children who stutter.
- Speech: Individual intervention for children with speech sound delays or disorders.
- Voice: Individual intervention for children with voice disorders.
- AAC: Dynamic assessment and intervention for alternative and augmentative communication options including high (e.g. computer, iPad/ tablet, apps) and low tech options (e.g. key word sign, visual supports).
- Comprehensive assessment (2 x 1 hour appointments)
- Screen assessment (1 hour)
- 30 minutes
- 1 hour
- 2 hours
- Social Communication
- Food Fussiness
- Preschool Language
- Play skills
- It Takes Two To Talk
- More Than Words
(10 parent training sessions and 4 home visits)
We provide services under the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS), Medicare, Private Health Funds, Third Party Insurance, FaHCSIA (Helping Children with Autism and Better Start programs).
Payment is required at the time of your appointment